The research exchanges committee of IFMSA-Québec (SCORE, Standing Committee on Research Exchanges) organizes every year interesting exchanges. Every year, about 40 Quebec students can participate in an international experience. This is not only an occasion to live a medical immersion, but also an unforgettable cultural exploration. More than 30 countries are available to host students from our faculties. There are countries for every taste. IFMSA-Québec’s research exchanges are diverse and offer to curious students ready to embark on a journey, the exciting opportunity to understand medicine from another angle.
The committee aims to give an opportunity to students worldwide to participate in a research exchange of IFMSA and to offer and educative experience, which goes beyond the traditional medical school curriculum.
Pourquoi choisir un stage de recherche?
- In our classes, research techniques are often taught, but rarely applied. This internship will allow you to:
- Familiarize yourself with the laboratory work and the different aspect of being a researcher.
- Gain sufficient knowledge in a field of your interest.
- Have the opportunity to travel and live a cultural experience out of the ordinary.
- Meet medical students from all around the world.
- Discover the world of research and improve his own education.